These general terms and conditions shall apply to all those wishing to access the public open days of Watches and Wonders Geneva 2020 (WWG 2020 or the « Salon ») between Saturday 25th April and Tuesday 28th April 2020 from 8.30am to 7pm or Wednesday 29th April 2020 from 8.30am to 6pm.
- To obtain an entry to any of WWG 2020 open days, you must reserve and purchase your right of access (the « Ticket ») on this website.
- Tickets may only be purchased in advance, but no later than on the day of the visit, 1 hour prior to the Salon’s closing time, and on the website www.watchesandwonders.com/geneva/, up to the limit of available places. No phone or email reservations will be accepted. It is not possible to purchase tickets at the venue.
- When you purchase your ticket on line you will be required to provide personal details and upload a photograph in ID-document format with uncovered face; we also reserve the right to take a photograph at the access points if necessary. Should you refuse, the entry will be denied with no entitlement to a refund of any kind. By making the payment below, you agree to this photo being used for gaining access to WWG.
- Once you have purchased your Ticket, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and a QR code; the QR code is strictly personal, cannot be transferred, and can only be used once. The QR code will only be valid if it can be read on your mobile phone or if it has been printed on the front and back of a clean sheet of white A4-size paper. A good quality print-out is necessary to allow for the code QR to be properly read in WWG equipment, especially the registration terminals. Illegible Tickets and/or QR codes, even partially, will not be accepted and no refund of any kind shall be due.
- When buying your Ticket online, you will be asked to select your day of visit. However, if for any reason you are not able to come on the selected day, the QR code will still be valid for any other WWG 2020 public open day.
- On entry to the Salon, the QR code must be scanned at the registration terminals provided for this purpose. If the QR code cannot be read by the registration terminals, it will be considered invalid and access to the Salon will be denied. No refund shall be made.
- Only an access badge duly activated will allow you to access the Salon on days open to the public between Saturday 25th April and Tuesday 28th April 2020 from 8.30am to 7pm or Wednesday 29th April 2020 from 8.30am to 6pm. Last possible entry 30 minutes prior to the Salon’s closing time.
- You may purchase up to 4 (four) Tickets on line. You must then provide the personal details of all visitors and inform them that a photograph will be taken for the purpose of printing the access badge.
- The prices displayed are in Swiss francs, inclusive of taxes.
- No Ticket, QR code or badge will be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- No Ticket, QR code or badge that has been lost or stolen will be replaced.
- Only Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards are accepted.
- The Ticket, and QR code shall be valid once only; the same applies to the access badge.
- The badge shall be given to the first person seeking access with the aforementioned QR code.
- An identity check may be carried out when entering the Salon, when passing through the check-in counters; if necessary, an ID may be requested. Access to the Salon will be denied to any person who cannot produce an ID or who has attempted to impersonate a third party.
- WWG reserves the right to remove anyone from the Salon whose behavior is inappropriate towards exhibitors, other visitors and WWG staff.
- We would remind you that the Salon is a professional fair, open to the media, and that you may be photographed or filmed for the communication needs of the media, the FHH and/or the exhibiting maisons. By purchasing your Ticket, you consent to your image being used in this context.
- Entry to the Salon is prohibited to persons under 16 (sixteen) years of age who are not accompanied by an adult.
- No price reduction will be granted.
- It is forbidden to reproduce, duplicate or counterfeit the Ticket, QR code or badge in any manner whatsoever. WWG reserves the right to take legal action against any person who has attempted to falsify the Ticket, QR code or access badge, and more generally against any person who has attempted to fraudulently access the Salon.
- Should the days open to the public be cancelled, only the amount paid for the Tickets will be reimbursed, excluding any other amount.
- Swiss law shall apply to these general terms and conditions. In the event of litigation, the Geneva courts alone shall be competent to judge their validity, interpretation and execution.
Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie
Pont de la Machine 1
1204 Geneva, Switzerland.
Geneva, 01st October 2019